By DeliciousPie
Aug 3, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guys!

I found this website while desperately looking for help when my computer was performing very, very poorly. It seems that I fixed my problem (although created more because I'm going out of town today and was up all night tinkering, but that's another story).

I'm an amatuer PC guy. I've always really liked PC gaming, but was too nervous to take it seriously and build my own rig until last november when I saw PC Gamer released a "do it yourself" magazine and I took the plunge.

So, while I was brought to this site in panic I think I'm going to stick around! Seems like a good community (and any site that has warnings against crappy posts and a random question to stop spam gets an A+ in my book).

Anyway, I can't believe I haven't found this site before and I'm stoked to learn more stuff and geek out with other nerds!

2. DeliciousPie

DeliciousPie TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 41

Just read some of the articles on the front page!

Awesome stuff. I think I'm going to like it here.
  3. Lokalaskurar

Lokalaskurar TS Enthusiast Posts: 544

Welcome aboard TechSpot, DeliciousPie!

Watch the step, browse the forums + news, and beware of the trolls... I mean Guests on the WOF's.

Feel free to geek out on the forums anytime!

You can find the Community rules and Posting guidelines here.

Adding details about you and your system (here) greatly helps during help and error diagnostics!

There are also groups on TechSpot, should you want to discuss anything in particular!

Glad to have you on board! :grinthumb
  4. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,971   +10

Hi DeliciousPie :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)