TechSpot

HP 3200 All In One Driver and Software

By SteveKent
Dec 26, 2006
  1. I am looking for the software that ships with the HP3200 All In One Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax Machine. I was able to actually download the printer driver from the HP WebSite, but it doesn't have the scanner software available. You used to be able to buy the CD for $10.00 but even that has been removed. So does someone out there have what I need and could we work out a deal. I hate having the machine that can't be used to its fullest extent. Thanks in advance

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244   +234

If you are using XP, you should be able to control scanner functions from the Control Panel, Scanners and Camera feature

3. SteveKent

SteveKent TS Rookie Topic Starter

I am still working on W2K Professional

4. Tmagic650

Did you look for the full featured driver? It's something like 135MB in size...

5. SteveKent

SteveKent TS Rookie Topic Starter

Yes. I wasn't able to find anything other than the printer driver. I was reading another thread and it appears there are a lot of people out there looking for it. There was an old message in the thread with a person's email address that she said she would send a copy to whoever wanted one. I emailed her yesterday, but haven't heard anything. There was another post out there that gave a link to HP where you could buy it by the part number. I walked through that process and got to the point of putting in the credit card number and realized that the page was not encrypting the information. Well I thought better of doing that. You never know now a days with the sophistication of spoofing.

6. Tmagic650

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.