HP 3200 All In One Driver and Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the software that ships with the HP3200 All In One Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax Machine. I was able to actually download the printer driver from the HP WebSite, but it doesn't have the scanner software available. You used to be able to buy the CD for $10.00 but even that has been removed. So does someone out there have what I need and could we work out a deal. I hate having the machine that can't be used to its fullest extent. Thanks in advance

If you are using XP, you should be able to control scanner functions from the Control Panel, Scanners and Camera feature

Yes. I wasn't able to find anything other than the printer driver. I was reading another thread and it appears there are a lot of people out there looking for it. There was an old message in the thread with a person's email address that she said she would send a copy to whoever wanted one. I emailed her yesterday, but haven't heard anything. There was another post out there that gave a link to HP where you could buy it by the part number. I walked through that process and got to the point of putting in the credit card number and realized that the page was not encrypting the information. Well I thought better of doing that. You never know now a days with the sophistication of spoofing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back