TechSpot

HP printer driver needed

By ERICA VINHADELI
Aug 1, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. driver

Please, i need the driver: hpzr3207.dll and i couldn´t get it.

- Thread title edited
    Didou
  2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

Please rephrase the question/demand in a more comprehensive way. Which printer is it you're trying to install & on which OS are you trying to install it ?

It'll only make it easier for us to help you & faster for you to get answers.;)

Welcome to TechSpot. Hope you enjoy your stay.:wave:
  3. Goalie

Goalie TS Rookie Posts: 703

www.hp.com

They have a very comprehensive support site there, with drivers. Just search for your printer name (ie deskjet 632c or whatever) and it usually finds the appropriate files for you. Tell it your os and then click through the EULA agreements, and you get the file.
  4. davicious

davicious TS Rookie

hpzr3207.dll problem

i had the same problem, trying to install a HP PSC-1210 all-in-one, I lost the setup CD so I tried downloading the drivers from www.hp.com. Everything was going ok, but in the middle of installation the file hpzr3207.dll was missing. I still have no solution. Hope you can help us.
  5. Lady Apache

Lady Apache TS Rookie

hpzr3207.dll

hpzr3207.dll Location of this file on drivers`s CD is: enu/drivers/com_lang/(i na koncu) hpzr3207.dll
  6. boz

boz TS Rookie

printer driver hpzr3207.dll

you have a problem of missing driver hpzr3207.dll probably because you use a driver different from your OS language like an english driver with a chinese Xp or French Xp ... You can find it in :
    C:\temp\HP All-in-One Series Web Release\enu\drivers\com_lang
    (if you have the default path) or try to download your language version of the driver. Else I dunno ...
    May the force be with you...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.