HP psc 1315 Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireally hope I did this right but if not and directed to the correct place this will not happen again. Thank you
But if in the Right Place This is my problem:confused:

I have a HP psc 1315 Printer. I contacted HP Support today and they did indeed help me with a FREE Download of the Software Installation CD. The funny part is that earlier I did the Initial Set Up and had to scan the Test Page then turn down in Scanner and push scan. I did not see any problems but I did not have the printer software/nor hooked up to Pc. So I figured the document did scan. As I type I have the 1315 which apparently has the Software Installation installed. And I have a Black and White Typed Text Document that I would like to Scan and then now or later edit.
But when I go to Hp Director it does not appear. I tried all of the others openings under the HP (which is listed under my Start>programs>HP section.
HP Director will not appear at all so therefore I will never be able to get the Doc to scan. I did do something that did ask me to press scan because the Document I wanted was not visible; when I did say scan the Document: But It showed that it was not receiving anything from the scanner?

I did copy a paper thru the top of printer. As well as edit and print a saved Doc in my PC. The Problem I am running into is that I can Not get the HP Director to appear and that will not scan into PC as to where I can Edit and Print the New Document out.
So If ANY1 can or will help me with this Problem I would Be So Appreciative for the effort.

Thank You So Much

If I went to Hp Support today and they helped with downloading and installing the Software Installation cd.

I can not uninstall and reinstall can I?
Fore if I do I would have to Contact HP Support again right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back