TechSpot

HTC reportedly working on a new One with bigger screen, better camera

By Shawn Knight
Jan 17, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. HTC is reportedly working on a new version of its flagship smartphone that could debut as early as March. The phone will retain the same overall design but will include a larger screen and improved internal hardware according to a...

Read more

2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,082   +920

I feel like the "Ultra Pixels" throw people off since the number is less than that of other phones like the iPhone 5S.

3. Gaara

Gaara TS Rookie Posts: 66

Dont give me bigger screen, Give me better Battery!! that last me for all day / 24 HOURS

MilwaukeeMike likes this.
  4. Fbarnett

Fbarnett TS Enthusiast Posts: 183   +24

Another phone that cost $700.00 dollars or more. This stuff is getting kinda boring. These companies need to make phones for 200 to 300 bucks that people wnatto buy. I am done buying expensive phones and paying for insurance on them.

5. bexwhitt

bexwhitt TS Enthusiast Posts: 168   +23

get a moto g then but not the 8gb, it's good enough and the battery life is good also

6. Lionvibez

Lionvibez TS Enthusiast Posts: 620   +97

Buy a Blackberry Z30 if you want battery that last all day =)

7. Dont give me bigger screen, Give me better Battery!! that last me for all day / 24 HOURS

Sounds like you need to learn how to manage your battery better as my ONE lasts almost 2 days with moderate usage. Average 3 hours of calls a day & numerous txt messages & emails.

8. Gaara it is possible to have an all day battery and a nice screen.. My Note 3 lasts 2 days and is 5.7" 1080P.. Not to mention 2.3GHz quad core.

9. I'll choose this.. I prefer this than the upcoming galaxy S5 that reach $1000 with metal variant

10. "Dont give me bigger screen, Give me better Battery!! that last me for all day / 24 HOURS"

buy a power bank..

11. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,195   +751

I'm crossing my fingers that's a side effect of the snapdragon 800 and 805. The LG G2 has great battery life despite the giant screen and it has an 800 in it. Maybe with a larger phone they'll be more room for a bigger battery too. I have a One and the battery is my only complaint.

The rumors I read said it wouldn't have an 805, just the 800, and that it would be called the One+. It's called the M8 right now if you want to google 'leaked' pictures.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.