HTC Sensation 4G to be released on 6/8

By Emil
Apr 21, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The recently announced HTC Sensation doesn't yet have a release date though we know it's coming to T-Mobile this summer, but a little snooping has suggested that it could be 6/8. The number is present in two very interesting places, according to TmoNews.

Read the whole story
  2. KG363

KG363 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

I think the 68 degrees thing is a coincidence.
  3. Raswan

Raswan TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 279

That's some pretty good sleuthing there. Well done.
  4. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 939   +82

Historically speaking, has the data in the HTC phone gallery meant anything? As I look at other HTC phones, I find the date appears to be somewhat random. Perhaps other phones from HTC's gallery and their known release dates can be matched? If that is possible, this might very well be true!
  5. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,262   +41

If it weren't for the horrible light bleeding on the top edge I'd argue floor model to stop all the questioning. I think I pulled 15gb's one month on my droidx. I don't personally need a way to pull more faster.
  6. Recipe7

Recipe7 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 142

I'm new to the smartphone biz. I've always considered getting an iPhone due to it's medical applications which I frequently use when I have my hands on one. Does the HTC/other smart phones have more medical apps than the iPhone?
  7. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,262   +41

Uhh no recipe7. Big negatory, but you will definately see that number switch places with the iphone os in the coming years. As far as smart phones apple will be in the market position similar to where they stand in the pc world. Small part but loyal fan base.
  8. Recipe7

Recipe7 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 142

Thanks for the info SSB. I'm not an Apple fan, but I need med apps for work, ugh.
  9. T77

T77 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 315

Just 1gig of internal memory!?!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.