Huawei reenters US market, launches direct-to-consumer retail website

By Shawn Knight
Jun 12, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Chinese networking and telecommunications equipment provider Huawei's decision to exit the US market was short lived. After announcing plans to halt sales in the US last December, the company is back on the scene with a new direct-to-consumer retail website.

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,531   +836

Correct me if im wrong but thats a pretty big battery for a phone, right?
    Matt12345170 likes this.
  3. veLa

veLa TS Evangelist Posts: 702   +165

I still remember when 720p wasn't "lowly".
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,349   +1,945

That's a phone??? Looking at the measurements I thought it was a base for a double mattress.
    Burty117 and misor like this.
  5. misor

misor TS Evangelist Posts: 1,157   +195

easily the best quote of the day. :)

I wonder what is the current size difference between a small tablet computer and the largest phablet (from any manufacturer) smartphone.

I disagree with the 'not a speed demon' statement. speed does not only refer to the processor and gpu combo but also to its connectivity capabilities.
    wow at LTE and wifi ac, 13mp front camera with 1080p recording capabilities but not at the projected 299$ off contract price point.

(is there any word of 'cheap' LTE-capable handsets from any manufacturer which are rumored to be sold at sub 100$ price?)
  6. Fbarnett

Fbarnett TS Booster Posts: 204   +28

Wow what a comeback 1no name phone listed on a website. Worthless