Humble Origin Bundle offers top EA titles: Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3, more

By Justin Kahn
Aug 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The Humble Bundle has gained a lot of notoriety for selling PC games at super cheap prices and sending a ton of cash to charity. Now gaming giant EA is offering its own Humble Origin Bundle, with some of its...

Read more
  2. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 866   +167

I bought a couple bundles. I'll be giving away the spares for free.
  3. Can I get a bf3 key please?
  4. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 866   +167

You'll have to register and try and grab one from the forum tomorrow. That's when I'm putting my extra keys up. However, I'll be making regular TS members a priority over others.
    misor, Alpha Gamer and TomSEA like this.
  5. Rasta211

Rasta211 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 191   +24

Hey thanks TechSpot, never heard of this. I really like this sales/donation strategy. I donated $20.
    St1ckM4n likes this.
  6. customcarvin

customcarvin TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 102   +7

That's cool of you to offer the keys up for free, but don't you think that might inhibit the whole purpose of the humble bundle? You know, the donating to charity for games part... Maybe wait until the bundle is over, then offer for free? Not trying to tell you what to do here, just food for thought. :)
  7. Puiu

Puiu TechSpot Booster Posts: 991   +82

Really awesome bundle
  8. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,140   +739

Awesome bundle. Too bad I have all the games. I may do it just for the donation.
  9. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TechSpot Booster Posts: 206   +38

Oh god, this is the most insane bundle evaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just got it.
    One cd key for each game. I'll just redeem battlefield 3 for now. I'll decide what to do with the other games after I've played the hugest game pile I've ever stacked in front of me: Bastion, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption (started today), Vanquish and the ones I haven't even acquired yet: Batman Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell Black List, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Dark Souls 2 and Witcher 3
    JC713 likes this.
  10. EEatGDL

EEatGDL TechSpot Booster Posts: 241   +43

Wow, thank you Techspot. Perfect complement to my new rig [a shame I'll be able to enjoy it until december], I only owned 1 of those titles and bought the bundle for a disclossed amount -nothing to be ashamed of. I didn't know it applied outside of USA too, my friends are also contributing to it after my succesful redeems.
  11. JC713

I think we will be seeing a lot of these codes popping up on ebay because of this...
  12. TheBigFatClown

TheBigFatClown TechSpot Booster Posts: 337   +115

I would only probably play 4 of the 8 games in the bundle. How does this work once I make the purchase? I really only want 2 of the games. Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor. If I only want 2 or 4 games how does that work? Do they email you 8 keys or what?
  13. BlueDrake

BlueDrake TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 165   +31

It's basically an email with your key basically, to access your bundle and it varies from bundle to bundle. This one is all individual keys, for Origin and Steam alike. Some keys also could be multiple games, like the Deep Silver bundle was. Obviously paying over the average nets you more. =)

14. JC713

It is $5 for charity :D. You get emailed a link with your codes.
  15. BlueDrake

BlueDrake TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 165   +31

Well over 1 million bundles sold. I think this is their most popular bundle ever.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.