i am kind of new but i have never introduced myself.

By focus_water
May 18, 2006
  1. well my name is will. i have alot of bad luck with computers cause they tend to break just by me looking at them.

i have an AMD athlon XP 2400, 2000MHz cpu, 512 megs of ram, 32 meg VIA unicrome graphics. and a 40 gig hard disk.

i had norton 2005 on my computer but it slowed down my computer so i put systemworks on there and now it is fine.

i do alot of stupid things with my computer like plugging in a $200 hard disk in my computer while the power was on. i have flick the little switch on the back of the power pack on my old computer. well that never worked again.
    i love to customise my computer but i over do it and that is when the computer tends to break.
    i normaly format my computer every 4 days but now i think it is going to be fine for a while, so far it has been 20 days with out formating it. YAY!!!

i have 56k dialup and it can be a pain sometimes. but i am used to it by now.

some times i can be a bad little boy. if people annoy me on messenger i take there account hostage for a while then i give it back. i have only done it to people i know though. (seceret question. he he he)

well this is all i can think of for now. if you want to know more about me just ask and i will answer.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.