I am looking for microwave oven

By Leslie Roche
Aug 6, 2008
  1. I am looking for microwave oven. Can any one please suggest me a nice websites where I could get good deals and best discounted rates?
  2. woody1191

woody1191 TS Rookie Posts: 572

This maybe a Technology Website but I would assume we can't help with Microwaves (I can't) the only thing I know about Microwaves apart from they Cook food quickly (mmmm Burger :)) is they interfere with Wireless Phones and Routers/Modems.

If anything your best just going to your Local Household or Kitchen Retailer and look at prices yourself, be it on the website or store.
  3. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

Now I have to ask one question.....Did you register just to ask about a microwave? Because you kno this is a "PC" technology site rite? Well I would recommend going to home depot or Lowe's or as woody said any appliance store. ;) Enjoy your stay here! :wave:
  4. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

If you're looking for a cheap one, locally is probably going to be the way to go. I see them at Walmart and Target for less than $40 sometimes. If you buy something online, you're going to have to pay for S/H... And for a microwave... that will *usually* be expensive. :(

When I'm looking for prices on random things, I usually check out or amazon. If you're looking for good deals locally, checkout sites like deal sites like techbargains. I remember seeing a microwave there for about $25 after a mail-in rebate from Linens and Things.
  5. Jan Zeringue

Jan Zeringue TS Rookie

I would like to suggest better place. You can first try out this site offer a lot of good deals and lot of electronics items on discounted rates. You can also check best deals at
  6. tw0rld

tw0rld TS Maniac Posts: 572   +6

This is fun e.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.