I am not able to install Windows 7

Hi Guys,
I have built a new system for my personal use. I have toshiba 1tb hdd (new), Asus dvd r/w drive (new), gigabyte h81m-s mb (old), amd fx-4100 processor (old), 4gb ddr3 ram, zebronics 450w smps (new).
But when I am trying to install the os, it is showing error message 0×80070057.
But first time when was able to install the os. The problem starts when I am reformatting the pc.
Please suggest me what is the problem. ..

The problem is probably your system settings - UEFI is there to "protect" you from someone taking over your system and using your stuff. The problem is that it is now doing that to you - it sees you as the invader.

Read following for the detail: https://askleo.com/why-uefi/

How do you fix it? Depends on your system and the OS you are trying to install - since it wasn't Windows 7, then is it Windows 10? If so and if you have a Recovery Disk, you should be able to use that (a Recovery Disk could help the system recognize that you are asking it to do something 'legal').

This mess is caused by motherboard makers, so you should look to your manual and to them for specifics - they are different from one to another (and I do not have a UEFI Gigabyte motherboard to experiment on).

Back