I can t use my browsers properly

Regards,

I got problems with browsers,when I start Youtube on any browser no matter if its Mozilla,Google Chrome,Opera,Saffari,after 15 minutes of watching videos on Youtube my browser blocked and I can t load any other page ,he start to load but he never finish and never load page,I changed modem because old one is finished,I uninstall Mozzila,Opera,I clean my PC from viruses but I still got same problem,I can work on Safari if I don t load Youtube but when I use Youube after 15 minutes he block Youtube and I can t load any other page.

What should I do can anyone help,are anybody got same problem :D

First update your flash player. There's been a new version recently.
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If problem persists, try the portable version of Opera or Firefox as a test.
Portable Opera
I think I make it,thanks friend the problem is probably like you said Flash version,Flash update,if something happen aging I m gonad tell you,thanks.

Agree update flash player and u dont nedd that many browsers they will all clash

Thanks for advice I solve problem ,I think maybe should not open too many pages on browsers

You're welcome, glad you've got the problem fixed, and it's good that you provide feedback. Also welcome to the board.

I apologize because I m bored but my problem appear again,it seems that I m gonna tell goodbye to Youtube and I probably never gonna be able to watch any video on internet,damn it.I use safari even if I m try with Google chrome I don t think that problem gonna gone,can anyone help......well I think I m over.I thought I solved problem but even install new version of flash don t help.

Back