I cannot install MOHAA at all! Please help

By MarlinRunner
Jan 29, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok first off I want to re-install MOHAA on my PC. I had it there previously and removed it using the CP add/remove feature. I checked the thread down below regarding this problem and it's not the same one I'm having.

When I insert the disc into my CD-Rom drive it auto runs and gives me the menu to install...etc. When I click on Install, I recieve another window that says repair, delete, custom installation. Well no matter which one I choose nothing happens! I get no error notices or anything. If I choose custom install and select everything it shows the status bar...like it's installing but I still cant play the game, and don't have an Icon on my desktop.

I have 2 copies of this game both retail packaging (I bought 2 for different computers) with the CD KEY CODE. The discs have no scratches on them...

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Seems this problem is related to my first un-install!

I am running WinXP Media Center Home with SP2.

If more details are needed I'll try to provide them as best I can.
    Thanks for your time and help!
  2. Hoo_rider

Hoo_rider Newcomer, in training

i got the same crap happen to me and i wanna know how u do it
  3. {[Augustine]}

{[Augustine]} Newcomer, in training

EXACT problem I'm havin :( I tried reinstalling it with modify and it'll do everything 'cept the game and I can bring the autoplay up and click on play but nothing happens. I tested my disk drives with the cds and it said both of them had no disk speed whatever that is. So, if anyone could help plz do, I'm dyin without killin some nazis :p And yes I'm not really bright with puters.

{[Augustine]}
  4. koosman

koosman Newcomer, in training

5. {[Augustine]}

{[Augustine]} Newcomer, in training

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!~ um, one prob though now it's sayin my cd key is invalid :(
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.