I Can't Post to the "Hot Deals" Forum

1. Every time I try to post to the deals forum it gives me a bunch of nonsense about the forum being moderated, offers to redirect me back, and never does.
    My posts don't get listed. A 22" monitor (Westinghouse) for $180.00 is a good deal. is it not? What's up ?
  2. vnf4ultra

vnf4ultra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,195

I believe all posts in hot deals have to be specifically approved by a moderator before appearing. It's likely that a mod just hasn't reviewed and approved the post yet. I believe I read that some members who post hot deals regularly have "pre-approval" for posting in hot deals, but I could be remembering that wrong. I guess moderation keeps the spammers away, which is a good thing.
  3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Topic Starter Posts: 10,400   +832

Get it While it's Hot......

This seems to be Best Buy's season for great sales on monitors. Last week they posted a 22" Acer for $190.00. No rainchecks, Minimum 10 per store. They sold out in 2 states (that I know Of) by Tuesday. I grabbed one of the Westinghouses this morning as a Best Buy staffer was dragging them down from the top shelf. These things spec out pretty good and I'm very happy with the 2 others (Westinghouse 19, 20.1) I've had for a year. I guess this is a hot deal post misdirected.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.