I can't run regedit, access control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all...of all my interweb surfing...I've never been to this site...glad to have come by it=D

nyways....I need help...I recently got rid of winantivirus.....I hope....which locked me out of regedit, control panel, task manager, and properties to "important" things like my computer.

I can access task manager now...but everything else is still locked....it says that these things have been disabled by the admin....if I boot up in safe mode and try to run those things as the admin, I still can't access them.

I tried some shellopen thingy...didn't work=(
and I got the shellopen thing from norton's website

help me plz!

thanks

my log..I noticed something said disable regedit...

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
Ah, reformat >.<
here is a log of hijackthis in normal boot up...the last one was in safe mode...and this one seems longer

problem solved....ty anyway

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to our Security and the Web forum.

Your system is infected with a variety of malware. Therefore, I doubt very much whether you problem is actually solved properly.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of cm510 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

it seems as if you are a victim of rontobrok. i used avast to get rid of it.try and did a repair.try and let me see your response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back