I did hijack.... what next ? I am so confused....

By diana88
Apr 3, 2007
  1. Please help meee... I can't open my computer , control panel, recycle bin.....

I can't open my internet explorer too so i have to use Mozilla...

Everytime i try to open one of them, i can't move my cursor... everything seems freeze..... and i have to log off...
    sometime, when it's logging off, my computer or control panel will show up but of course i can't cancel the logging off process... so I am so confused....

Hi all... never mind....

I scan all my computer with this program i just downloaded

and suddenly after i deleted all those viruses ( a lot btw, about 30s )

I can open my computer, control panel, etc again....

Hope it will lastedddddd......
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log shows several infections, so just to be on the safe side, please post a fresh HJT log as per the instructions HERE.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of diana88 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.
  3. diana88

diana88 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi howard ?

Thanks but it now everything is back to normal, like i said.... i scan all my comps and found 34 virusess..... ( well.,.. not viruses..... mostly adware and 3 trojans ) and i deleted all of them, restart the computer.... and it works...

Now, i can open everything.....

Thanks for your reply,
    Sorry for taking ur time....

I do have one question though.... months ago because of that error, i tried to install windows... and now i have 2.... how to delete one of them ?

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

To stop more than one Windows installation being found, you need to edit the boot.ini file. See HERE for instructions.

Even though your system may appear to be clean, it`s still a good idea to post a fresh HJT log as per the instructions in the link I gave you. We can then check to see if your system is really clean.

Regards Howard :)
    1 person likes this.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.