i got some problems with the cmop

Status
Not open for further replies.

uapak

hey ive been gettin blue screens in my comp everytime i open two or more programs.. i formatted my comp but the problem didnt go away. i ran av and everything but it doenst detect anything. i got 256 mb ram windows xp 2600 amd athlon processor. I dont exactly dont know wat it says on da blue screen cuz it jus stays there for a good two secs. My comp also restarts every now and then widout me knowing.. does ne one knw anythin bout dis?

hey

Is it the Blue screen of Deah :p..

anyways do u have ur computer overclocked..i mean it usually happens when any of your hardwares arent installed correctly and also due to Overheating..also have you drivers Updated ...and can you tell me like when do these blue screens show up.

yea it is da blue screen of death.. hm i think all the hardwares are instaleld correctlly because my comp was running fine. The blue screen is really random. it comes up anytime i open mroe than two programs.. it also comes when im not doing anythign. once it happned to me when i turned on my comp.. rite after it showed me da windows screen, the BOD came up and the comp restarted.

try checking the compasitors around the cpu carefully for any leakage or corrosion my cousin was having the same problems and more he bought new ram new card new processor never fixed it he went and took out the mother board and saw the two compasitors were leaking he change all the compasitors around the cpu which are called pwm and problem fixed hopefully this is the same problem very cheap fix

When Windows crashes with blue screen, it writes a system event 1001 and a minidump to the folder \windows\minidump. Check system event 1001 and it has the content of the blue screen

Sample System event ID 1001
Event ID: 1001
Source: Save Dump
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was : 0xc000000a (0xe1270188, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804032100).
Microsoft Windows..... A dump was saved in: .......

Control Panel -> Adminstrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> System -> Event 1001. Copy the content and paste it back here

Zip 5 to 6 minidumps and attach the zip files here. I will study the dump and find out the culprit.

all right i will do dat..actualy its not my comp.. its my cousins comp.. soo il go to her house nd i wil make da zip files for da mini dumps.. by da way hwo do da campasitors aroudn da cpu leak? cuz i hav never herd of dis nd ive been workin in comps for a long time. aight i wilget bak to u wid da zip files in a couple of days.. maybe a new post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back