i have a problem about my infrared

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have dell d505 latitude laptop and it has built in infrared.. but i can't use it.. what will i do? help me pls.. i cant find the driver of it

"Can't use it" means what?

If you see your infrared adapter in Device Manager or in Control Panel then you have the drivers installed.

i can't connect my mobile phone to my infrared

i don't have any infrared adapter.. my laptop has a built in infrared and i don't know how it will work or how it will be activated.. there is no infrared adapter in the control panel pls help me

Go to Dell website and download/install the drivers for your laptop. The infrared will be there too.

im so desperate, i did it already!!

i've tried it.. i've search it from their website but still i can't find it.. i've done a lot of solutions but nothing seems to work.. can you help me find that driver for my dell d505 built in infrared pls.. im begging you to help me...

Go to www.dell.com. Type into search box "d505 infrared driver", click search, open the first result. Download and install the package you are given.

I would come over and hold your hand but I live too far :p

i'd tried it already ok?

pls look for my infrared driver plsss... i can't look at dell website.. plss i need to connect y mobile phone now? is there any possible solutions? pls help me step by step plsss...

Have you tried going into the bios( using F2 at post), and enable the inferred and setting it to com 2, I bet that will work, the driver is native to windows on the dell image, if you have any problems call Dell

Go to the control panel and double click the infrared icon. In the table that appears select auto connect and apply. From now on whenever an infrared device is pointed at the laptop they should connect automatically and you will hear a sound. Thats the way its works with Toshiba anyway. You have to activate the infrared on the phone too, you know its active when there is a blinking icon in the corner of the phone screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back