i hope they are finally gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

I followed all the instructions to remove ishost, ismini and other viruses and malware (little buggers) from my pc. I just done a hjt scan and i would like to know if you could just check to see if everything is back to normal.

thank you.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {8250062F-49E4-4D7F-B3DD-A158B142EDAD} - (no file)

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{AEC5F9E0-19D4-4DE7-843A-1B6C519E7DA3}: NameServer = 205.188.146.145<Only fix this, if it doesn`t belong to your ISP.

Fix all 018-Protocol entries.

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of cassie only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

thank you howard for your help,I couldn't not done it without you!!!!

i am sorry to ask a silly question and i am sure that when you will tell me the answer i'll be like (duh, of course) but where can i find my isp ip adress to check if it belong to it or not?????????

This is what I use to find ip address info.

I`ve just taken a look at yours and it resolves to AOL. In other words, if AOL is your isp, don`t fix that 017 entry.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of cassie only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

thank you,

finally, after I scratched my head for a week,
IT'S DONE
i am soooooooooo glad...it was stressful!!!!!(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back