I just joined today and need some help

By Wendi
Sep 27, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

i just joined up today and i do have a question to post but am not sure where i am supposed to go to do this. Can someone please help me?
  2. matav

matav TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 174

i had the same prob when i joined.
    help yourself.
    but first complete your profile and put in the specs of your computer [this may help someone fix your problems... if you have any]
    then go to forum and choose the category of forum properly before starting your own thread...
    man i'm too bored to write... the moderators should help but since yesterday no one replied so i felt pity.
    ;)
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

4. Spyder_1386

Spyder_1386 Newcomer, in training Posts: 563

hey there wendi.... i'm also quite new to the forum and i struggled initially as well... as far as posting goes, you may post at any time. as for the forum in which to post, click on the drop down box on the bottom right of your screen that says "forum jump". If you're unsure of where to post your question, post it in the forum you think is closest in line of thought. we'll be waiting to try and help you out....

Spyder_1386 :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.