I need a bracket for my floppy drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjo13

I need a bracket for my floppy drive in my Dell Dimension 3000. I wanna put a floppy in it and I don't have a bracket. Anybody have one or know where I can find one?

donjo13 said:
I need a bracket for my floppy drive in my Dell Dimension 3000. I wanna put a floppy in it and I don't have a bracket. Anybody have one or know where I can find one?

The Dell Dimension 3000 is a new computer so the Spare Parts department should have the brackets for the floppy drive. I have been working for Dell Sales until last year but I left before this computer came out. But usually Spare Parts have these parts for new computers and some old ones too.

If you bought the floppy drive at Dell and did not get the brackets, call customer service because they need to replace the whole drive or send you the brackets for free.

If you lost them or broke them then you will need to buy them. No idea about the price since I was not in Spare Parts.

I hope this can help you.

thanks

I bought it used however. It never had a floppy drive. I have one to put in but have no brackets. I did find a set on ebay last night and bought them. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back