I need a free graphics card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a free graphics card that will work with DirectX. Please tell me if you know a site where I can download one. If you know one please tell me what site it is at.

Np dude, this is how one learns what kind of card do what ??? there are basically three types PCI, AGP and PCI express. Both made by Nvidia and ATI. So basically graphics card is hardware used for 3d graphics in games and so forth.

headcrab said:
i need a free graphic card

I need a free house, a free million dollars, and a free woman. ;)

Sorry, we would like to help you, but you will have to talk sensibly first.

I think this is my flavorite thread ever. Ifin you end up in Austin, TX, I'll give you a free Video card. You might even get a free beer too.

Ifin you end up in Austin, TX, I'll give you a free Video card. You might even get a free beer too.

LMAO!! Very generous of you! If I end up in Austin, TX, can I have one too? :D

The chances of it are slim, but hey, you never know! lol

The Best Alias said:
I think this is my favorite thread ever. If you end up in Austin, TX, I'll give you a free Video card. You might even get a free beer too.
Hey man, I'm not too far from you. To heck with the beer, I want the free graphics card you offered. What is it, a 6800 Ultra? That would be good. LOL.

I got a pair of S3 PCI video cards up for grabs........ but I might actually need one for my NT3.0 machine. I have a chest of drawers just packed full of dinosaurs. I bet I have 20 sticks of RAM, each 16MB or less. I keep a pair of 8MB DIMMs that I paid over 200 clams for just as a reminder that thangs change. We had windows 3.11 and we were happy! That 16MB made that 286 just scream.

:rolleyes:

headcrab said:
i need a free graphic card that will work with directx. plz tell me if you no a site where i can download one.if you no one plz tell me what site it is at.
Headcrab, now that everyones had a little fun, if you haven't been scared away, let us know your computer specs and what you are wanting to do, (play games?], and maybe someone can give you a little real help, that's what we are really here for. If you just want to look for a video card, you can go here, and find about anything you could possibly want, in any price range. At least that will give a starting point.

If you need help picking one out, let us know.

I already talked to the lad .. told him a few cards made some suggestions he pmed me so I answered him ..

The only way to learn is ask questions ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back