I need a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifc8lraz

Does anybody know of any good games (preferably good historical building or simulator games)? I have a few demos (My downloads section in my documents is a little over 10Gigs! Also, is Oblivion worth buying for my computer even though I already have it for the Xbox 360 (different game experience)?

Concerning Oblivion that depends really, if your into modding then it can be interesting to play it on the PC as there are websites filled with player created content....

as for historical building games.... you could try Rome Total War if thats your thing.... :)

Cpt_Subtext said:
Concerning Oblivion that depends really, if your into modding then it can be interesting to play it on the PC as there are websites filled with player created content....

as for historical building games.... you could try Rome Total War if thats your thing.... :)

Thanks, yes I'm into modding. I have around 10 HL2 mods (including garry's mod 9). I'll look at Rome Total War.

Oblivion is the best game out there, Since you have a Xbox360 get Gears of War, I saw the VGAs ( Video game awarads ) and Gears of War won about 50 awards and I played the game... It's AWESOME! It's more of a tactical strategy TPS ( third person shooter )

The game is online and it's designed so people cant just run out like Rambo and kill you, they have to go behind cover and actualy try and shoot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back