2 accounts with TechSpot, deleted for spam

scottie

Hello , I have 2 accounts or whatever 2 different emails with techspots. The newest one got deleted , I suspect because I created two accounts. The newest one , when I log in it , it says banned because of spam.

How do I delete one , If needed , Thanks

You are allowed only one account. See Terms of Service here: https://www.techspot.com/terms.html.

Sorry, you cannot delete an account on your own. I banned the second one so there is no longer a need to delete it.

If you wish to delete an account, post the request in the Site Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Also I need to change my email to the [email address deleted] , But it won't let me , Because its saying it is still in use

Last edited by a moderator:
Then your second account will have to be deleted by an administrator. As a moderator I am unable to do so.

I recommend that you post a separate thread requesting the account deletion for the appropriate username. An admin might react to this thread but it might be quicker to make a separate request.

The account is for user - scottiefinance or [email deleted]. I need this account to be deleted in order to use this email for my original account. Okay I created two accounts , The new one got banned because you cant have two accounts. In other words , I need [email deleted] to be fully deleted so I can use it for my orignal account , Because in the field where I change my email ,Its says email in in use. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
All man buddy , you guys have been a super help mailpup & julio. Thanks again

Last edited:
Back