I need a video/audio switch

By Korokoku
Dec 25, 2006
  1. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a switch that will let me plug in my lcd monitor and Logitech z5300e speakers and switch between using them for my PC and Xbox 360. The speaker's cable has a Green, Orange and Black end for the Front, Rear and Center/Sub. Is there a switch that would have this correct connections?
  2. zephead

    zephead TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,569

    you can easily get an A/V switch. i would check a local radioshack, circuit city, or best buy. if you do not live in the US or are in a rural area, i'm sure any consumer electronics retailer would carry the switch you need.
  3. Korokoku

    Korokoku TS Rookie Topic Starter

    But I need an A/V switch that has 3 speaker inputs because my speakers use 3 inputs.
  4. Nodsu

    Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

    Try googling for audio kvm 7.1 or audio kvm 5.1?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...