I Need Help on TV Tuner Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am in a mood to buy a TV tuner card so the problem is choice.
There are two hot cards available here in my area are
MSI TV @NYWHERE Card
ASUS TV FM Card
So what I need you guys to select one card from them that you recommend is better than other…
Frankly speaking I haven’t tried any one of both. Some dealers say that MSI is better than ASUS in performance and other says that ASUS is great and it also has brilliant software.
So anyone in the house who has any experience on them???? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Fozzi.

Well it could be because not that many people here have TV cards.

Hang around a little & maybe finally someone who has experience with either/both cards you mentionned will pop-up.

To me, I'm quite sure both are good. You can still check out the websites for each company & see what goodies you get with each card, helping you make your decision.

PS. Welcome to TechSpot. Hope you enjoy your stay.:wave:

I have a Radeon 9800 Pro A-I-W and a Hauppauge WinTV - I like both - but I would never use the software that came with either. PowerVCR is pretty much the only software I'd use with them, even though there are some things I don't like about the program. The good stuff just outweighs everything else.

Using LeadTek WinFast 200 XP, and it's quite nice...
The software that's bundled is ok (though I dislike the quickstart menu of theirs), and gives me better quality tv on my pc than I had with a 28" ok tv...

[size=small]
I've yet to stick it back into the machine after getting it back from a small RMA, but still... :D[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back