I Need Help With My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a computer that refuses to work for me and I really need it.
Im not exactly sure what to do here are the problems.
I do not have the original cd to the computer but I have WordPerfect Productivity Pack Cd that just came with the new computer we got.
Another is when I turn on the busted computer it says it is missing or the file is corrupted and the file name is:
\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM
I have two hard drives in the busted comp. One is the original that came with the comp and the other is a Seperate one from Seagate.
ANY IDEAS?? :hotbounce

Hmm, it seems as though you really need the disc that came with your computer, if you can give us as much info on the computer itself someone here can surely find a disc for you from bootdisk.com or something, also, if you need the data on your MAIN Hard Drive (thats always "C" drive) I would suggest hooking it up to another computer and transferring them over, you may need ot format it (completely erase the entire hard drive) I do not understand what the problem is with wordperfect?? is there something wrong with that, im not familiar with the program. Sorry for the bad news, maybe someone else has some good news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back