I need help with Trojan Dropper.Agent.GIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone pleas help me with Trojan horse called Dropper.Agent.GIT?

I step trough all 15 steps described in topic58138

In my attachments I am sending 3 files you asked.

Thank you in advance,

Mario

P.S. No rootkits have been found (deep scan)

The AVG report says it has been cleaned and/or quarantined (ie gone)

To be sure, you should Disable System Restore (removing all restore points)
And then re-enable system restore (and then creating a new restore point

You can Disble system restore, by
right clicking on My Computer
Select Properties
Select System Restore

Dropper.Agent.dgo is stil there

I desabled system restore as you sad to me, after that turned back on.

I restarted windows and after restart received massage:

After that I couldn't update AVG antivirus, AVG antisyware, AD-Aware, Zone alarm...
My Internet conection is working fine but I can't update.
After all of this my AVG anti-Spyware alert me that he found Dropper.Agent again in Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe

What should I do?

C:\WINDOWS\system32\byxyy.exe should have been removed.

But I am concerned that there are still more Dropper.Agent on your system.

AVG alerted you to another, did it disinfect it. Can you check AVG logs.

The "error loading..." is a startup entry (shortcut) to cehvhfcw.dll which is now gone.
To remove the startup entry you can use THIS tool, and remove it.
You can also disable other startup entries not required to start with Windows as well.

Due to your other issues with updating, I am asking for support from other members reading this post. To recheck if all malware is removed.

It is likely that any other member will ask for a new HijackThis Log to be created. Therefore can you please attach an updated log in a reply to this message; after restart of using Startup

Hello again.
This is the situation:
- Dropper agent is still here on my machine.
- Microsoft Internet explorer is for some reason blocked so I can't run http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanne
- Firefox is working fine but Kaspersky work only with MS Internet Explorer
- I will try http://virusscan.jotti.org/ - result: too busy, try later...............
- HJT is reporting some error with program - ERROR#5, invalid procedure or something...
- This is the log from HJT after reporting error:

(Moderator edit: Please do not copy and paste your logs. Instead, post them as attachments only in either .txt or .log format. To learn how to attach a log file, please see HERE.)

My friend told me that he will give me Norton Corporate od CD. What do you think about that idea?

Please clear these entries using the Hijackthis fix tool
C:\WINDOWS\System32\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\1XConfig.exe
F3 - REG:win.ini: load=C:\WINDOWS\system32\byxyy.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4F83066E-60A0-4E62-ABB6-9EB9975E74BC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\byxyy.dll
O2 - BHO: {bd26969a-62b4-5438-8094-ee7a0367cb58} - {85bc7630-a7ee-4908-8345-4b26a96962db} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ebeqjrtk.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {DD900A82-4DD3-417D-80DC-272DE892B9FB} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\qopno.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [107ca3fe] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cehvhfcw.dll",b
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O16 - DPF: {2DAD3559-2923-4935-AD49-B673D2539944} (IASRunner Class) - https://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/a...tent/AcpIR.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ACNotify - ACNotify.dll (file missing)

and report on your progress.

Those files will not be so easily deleted just by fixing in HJT.

Ideally the user should boot into safe mode, fix those entries, and then unhide all his system/hidden files and folders and delete those bad files manually.

Regards,
momok

I decided to Format:C

I decided to Format:C

After that I reinstall my system and AVG, AVG anti spyware, AD-Aware and Zone alarm but Dropper.Agent.GIT i again on my machine in drive D:

This is the log from AVG anti spyware:

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 15:46:23 22.1.2008

+ Scan result:

D:\System Volume Information\_restore{14157744-4FA2-4CAF-BAFB-72CC49941087}\RP10\A0002788.exe -> Dropper.Agent.dgo : No action taken.

::Report end

The virus is in the system restore file - you can either leave it there as it will do no further harm unless you open the file. Or you can clear the system restore files by turning it off (Control Panel > System Restore)
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back