I need help

By LilBitFey
Dec 26, 2007
  1. I am not very computer savvy and I have a virus and I don't know what to do. It started as trojan-downloader-zlob and now it's JS/Downloader.Agent and I'm very concerned. Please help!!!
  2. baros1954

baros1954 Banned Posts: 37

Hello LilBitFey and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Please post any questions/problems you may have, in the appropriate Forums.

As regards your malware problem, please do the following.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as Attachments into a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, LilBitFey, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

Do as Howard says and post your logs in the Security and the Web forum and we'll get you cleaned up ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.