I need solve spyware or something bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neowing

Hello ?
I read NEW "Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions." by howard_hopkinso

I have two problem:
1) Sometimes, when I turn on the computer, Screen didn't show up but if I reboot again, I can see screen again.

2) I received E-mail from web sites where I visited. I opened it and said they are merged with other web sites and it included web sites address. I clicked. After 2hrs, I received E-Mail from them 4 times that said "We did not Merged other web sites: somebody hacked his account and send the e-mail so ignore it", and "We were merged web sites: please visit web sites: www~~~".
I already visited web sites that might be steel my password or something (What I am thinking now)

Therefore, I attaced result:
AVG Spyware didn't get anything.

View attachment 16042
View attachment 16043
View attachment 16044

All your logfiles are clean.

Please do the following.

Download the Autoruns programme from HERE. When the programme runs, click options and make sure the "Hide Microsoft Entries" is ticked. Click the file menu and select refresh. Click the save icon and save the Autoruns log to wherever you want.

Attach the Autoruns log here.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of neowing only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

howard_hopkinso said:
I can`t see anything nasty in your Autoruns log.

Maybe your problem isn`t malware related.

Regards Howard :)

Thank you for informed me about it.
However, could you tell me about my 2nd corncern:

I received four E-Mail from Web site that I rarely visited.
The first E-Mail was that the web site was merged with some other web site. And it provided Link. I clicked it to visit New site but something was so strange. Therefore, I checked E-Mail again. I got other message from "That Web site's administer again.
I received 3 other: The second E-Mail was that it was not: someone hacked his web sites and used his E-Mail account to send the first E-Mail. Therefore, don't respond it.
The Other two E-Mail is the same as 1st and 2nd one.

I clicked link in the E-mail. What should I do ? Fortunately, I don't have a Credit card to buy Internet shop. But What about my E-mail and other password ?

I need someone to explain what should I do.

Hi,

If I get you right,
1) You received email 1 with a link. You clicked the link.
2) You received email 2 stating email 1 is a hoax as someone hacked into his sites and used his email account to send email 1.
3) You received another copy of email 1 and 2 each.

If that was the case, you only need to worry about what you did when you visited the link from the hoax email 1. If you did nothing, judging from your logs, the link did nothing to you and your system, other than wasting a bit of your time visiting some spammed site. Nothing much to worry about ;)

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

momok said:
Hi,

If I get you right,
1) You received email 1 with a link. You clicked the link.
2) You received email 2 stating email 1 is a hoax as someone hacked into his sites and used his email account to send email 1.
3) You received another copy of email 1 and 2 each.

If that was the case, you only need to worry about what you did when you visited the link from the hoax email 1. If you did nothing, judging from your logs, the link did nothing to you and your system, other than wasting a bit of your time visiting some spammed site. Nothing much to worry about ;)

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

Thank you for replying.
However, could anyone tell me how bad person steal personal information and password or etc by using the E-Mail that provide the link ? How do I prevent it ? Should I buy Internet Security Suits ?

Hi,

There are many ways they may do this. Often times, an attachment would be sent with the email containing a trojan/worm/keylogger. The malware would install itself in your system unknowingly and wreak havoc.
Other ways they may do that is through the link, whereby it may prompt you to allow the installation of certain dubious ActiveX controls, or other malware that might compromise your internet security.

The best way to prevent this is by being aware of dubious websites/programs/emails, potential loopholes, knowing what you are doing and having some good antivirus/firewall/antispyware programs installed in your system. (do note, however, that running 2 antivirus programs or 2 firewalls simultaneously on your system is not recommended as it may cause conflicts/slow down your system etc.)

If you wish to understand more, you can start with this thread.
It contains information that teaches past victims of malware infections how to improve their internet security and the overall defence against malware.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend actually buying Internet security suites since there are plenty of free programs that are very good with protecting your system. Furthermore, some internet security suites do not provide as strong a defence as you would like them to. Perhaps if your system is often used for business-related/corporate operations, you may consider getting one that suits all your needs.
Hope the information is useful.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back