I need the driver for the PNY Verto GeForce 6600 (256MB) PCI-E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I looked at that but I still coundnt find it...it dosent say which one i need to download. Can I call them and can they send the to me CD?

TJL said:
Ok I looked at that but I still coundnt find it...it dosent say which one i need to download. Can I call them and can they send the to me CD?
i guss you could bu downlaoding will be easyer and faster, all you need to do is click Greaphs card - geforce and tnt2, and your os and you got the driver and then dload it and install it and your done, good lcuk and psot back if help is needed

swker98 said:
i guss you could bu downlaoding will be easyer and faster, all you need to do is click Greaphs card - geforce and tnt2, and your os and you got the driver and then dload it and install it and your done, good lcuk and psot back if help is needed

Oh ok thanks for your help.:)

TJL said:
Hey I have another question where can I download the Standard Graphics Adapter (VGA) Driver.
i thoguht those came with windows xp

BTW what do you need them for

I need it for the card that i am trying to install and when it says found new hardware and i click next its says something else it says Video Controller (VGA Compatibale) or it migith already be installed who know. Also it said to install this the PNY booklet said to install this but it might already be in my computer. :confused:

I dont quite understand

When add new hardware comes up and askes you for the drivers, Browes and find the downloaded drivers from nvidia.com that you downlaoded

hope this helps

works great

I have the same card and i use the nvidia 84.21 driver. Big battelfield2 freak and everything works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back