I need the driver for the PNY Verto GeForce 6600 (256MB) PCI-E.

By TJL
Dec 25, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need this because they never gave me an Cd-rom. :blackeye:
  2. swker98

swker98 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,348

Hello TJL and welcome to techspot this should do the trick, any more problems post back
  3. TJL

TJL Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Ok I looked at that but I still coundnt find it...it dosent say which one i need to download. Can I call them and can they send the to me CD?
  4. swker98

i guss you could bu downlaoding will be easyer and faster, all you need to do is click Greaphs card - geforce and tnt2, and your os and you got the driver and then dload it and install it and your done, good lcuk and psot back if help is needed
  5. TJL

Oh ok thanks for your help.:)
  6. TJL

Hey I have another question where can I download the Standard Graphics Adapter (VGA) Driver.
  7. swker98

i thoguht those came with windows xp

BTW what do you need them for
  8. TJL

I need it for the card that i am trying to install and when it says found new hardware and i click next its says something else it says Video Controller (VGA Compatibale) or it migith already be installed who know. Also it said to install this the PNY booklet said to install this but it might already be in my computer. :confused:
  9. swker98

I dont quite understand

When add new hardware comes up and askes you for the drivers, Browes and find the downloaded drivers from nvidia.com that you downlaoded

hope this helps
  10. TJbmf

TJbmf Newcomer, in training

works great

I have the same card and i use the nvidia 84.21 driver. Big battelfield2 freak and everything works great.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.