I need to convert CSS sensitivities between resolutions, is there maybe a formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokitty[hk]

My friends and I are planning some CSS LAN parties, sadly, the computers in question lack good graphics cards, AND the monitors are CRT, not even good CRT’s but alas, can’t be helped.

I need to turn down graphics, specifically resolution as I have just compiled some low graphics CFG’s with my own, but I still need to change the resolution, affecting my sensitivity...is there a way I can convert my sensitivity to the needed sensitivity?

At home, I use a 24” 1920 x 1200 monitor with a 2000 DPI mouse and .9 sensitivity, CPL mouse fix no vsync ect…I want to go to a 1024 x 768 CRT and a 400 DPI mouse, again with all the mouse tweaks. I have looked at antigens mouse optimization guide, there were two formulas, but none converted between resolutions.

Also if there was a way to convert CSS sensitivity to 1.6 sensitivity, that would be great if we end up playing 1.6 for smoother play.

BTW, this is an approximation, but I think I use about 6 inches per 180, if no one has a solution I could just spend probably spend a few minutes with a ruler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back