I really need your help~

I want to download and then burn songs onto CD but I hear Napster, Limewire all have viruses attached. Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can go to do this without problems. I don't mind paying for the song ie: @ Itunes.com, I just can't figure out how to burn them to a CD after I have purchased the songs. Do I need to save them in another place on my hard drive? Or can I burn them from the yahoo.music or Itunes sites? THANKS for anyone who can help~
Gigi

If you have proper virus and spyware protection in place, Napster, Limewire and WinMX should not give you problems. With your purchased music, make sure you save the music in My Music, then you can burn them to a disc using Windows Media Player 11 or iTunes

Tmagic650 said:
If you have proper virus and spyware protection in place, Napster, Limewire and WinMX should not give you problems. With your purchased music, make sure you save the music in My Music, then you can burn them to a disc using Windows Media Player 11 or iTunes

I am not condoning use of these web tools. I'm just stating that gigilar would be safe with the proper protection

I hope your protection is good. You can get spyware, malware and viruses from most any site... Happy Computing!

I have McAfee

I hope that works~ my son did use limewire once and after he was done I deleted the program, & we never had any problems. Maybe, I'll try that again. Thanks for your response.

Moderator's Note: Removed a post by RamenNoodles and BeefJerky's response due to content.

Back