I REALLY Want One Of These!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, it shouldn't be too hard to find them. They're pretty common in most computer stores in the US. I'm sure if you hunt long enough online, you'll find one. I can't speak for the UK, but I know a local major computer parts seller seems to carry a lot of that stuff.

Get a nice 6 inch cold cathode. Real Neon puts off heat, so stay away from that. Some can be found here here

Ditto on the UK thing lol

Sean

ahh, i know a place in franklin park that makes e'm by the truckload. pretty much any pc / pc repair shop should have one.

when will people learn... does a car with a massive bodykit and neons on it look cool... nah! so why on earth would a pc case! leave the neon signs to japan and strip joints please peopel!

I really could care less about your personal opinons. The person asking the question obviously had an intrest, wether you find it tasteful or not, doesnt matter.

does a car with a massive bodykit and neons on it look cool
100% opinion, your post is meaningless and contains stereotypes.

as for the original topic > you should consider rigging a switch to your light, so you can turn it off/on. most people who install a case light end up with a switch for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back