I see nothing ahhhh

sllewe

Well, i have a pretty big problem. I see a blank template on the forums. It looks normal, but there is absolutlty no text at all. I am working on 56k, is that making a difference? I guess you will have to PM me with an answer since i cant see any of the posts :mad: Is this just me or is it a site problem...thanks

Sean

BTW-i have tried both firefox and IE with no avial. If just click on forums, i see the main for page (with the sub catigoreies) but as sonn as i click on them, i get the page with no words. I will clear the cookies to see if that helps

erm, can anybody read this?

I can't see any threads, and I don't know if anyone will see this untill after the problem is fixed, but...

.. Things don't seem right here!. the forums are blank, and clicking a thread title from /vb/index.html just re-directs to the techspot front page.

Attachments

• blank.JPG
    blank.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 13
:)

I don't know what's been fixed, but it seems ok now. whoever fixed it (julio I think)...

...thanks :D

edit:
... or not. Ah well, I guess the problem is known about, but just on the offchance it isn't...

... currently, clicking a thread title on /vb/index.html seems to simply refresh the page....

...and as I tried to edit this message I got "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: verifyid() in /var/www/html/vb/showthread.php on line 203"

Yeh.

Here is my position. I've had several expierences with linux and none have gone real well. I finally run Knoppix on one of my machines. I try to visit here and nothing is going on..??..??

I also tried on a windows machine, same results. but yeh for a while I was thinking "linux really hates me".

Back