I signed up to have my laptop issue fixed. I don't know why they deleted my 1st post!

By KTech
Mar 14, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is what happened this morning when I posted my laptop problem. An hour later I couldn't find my post!
    Any way my name is Khaled and I really like this forum.
  2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 46,169   +251

I have no idea what happened, but try to re-post in appropriate forum.
  3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,400   +832

If you would condescend to read just above where this thread is located, you'll see this;
    "Important Topic (please read) DO NOT POST QUESTIONS in this forum, INTRODUCTIONS only
    Julio "

So, if you want questions answered about a laptop, then post it in the, "Mobile Computing" forum. A laptop is after all, a mobile computer.
  4. KTech

KTech Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thank you Captain but I am not expecting an answer to my issue here as I am not explaining it here in details.
    I have posted my question earlier in the right category "Mobile Computing" both times; when it got deleted and now.
  5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,400   +832

If this has anything to do with cracking an DEll password, , or any laptop pasword, then that would be a reason for it's deletion. Password recovery is not a permitted topic at Techspot.

If your inquiry was different from this, and you feel that there's been a mistake, you may post a thread at "Site Feedback and Suggestions".
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.