I signed up to have my laptop issue fixed. I don't know why they deleted my 1st post!

By KTech
Mar 14, 2010
  1. This is what happened this morning when I posted my laptop problem. An hour later I couldn't find my post!
    Any way my name is Khaled and I really like this forum.
  2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 52,799   +343

I have no idea what happened, but try to re-post in appropriate forum.
  3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,462   +1,760

If you would condescend to read just above where this thread is located, you'll see this;
    "Important Topic (please read) DO NOT POST QUESTIONS in this forum, INTRODUCTIONS only
    Julio "

So, if you want questions answered about a laptop, then post it in the, "Mobile Computing" forum. A laptop is after all, a mobile computer.
  4. KTech

KTech TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you Captain but I am not expecting an answer to my issue here as I am not explaining it here in details.
    I have posted my question earlier in the right category "Mobile Computing" both times; when it got deleted and now.
  5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,462   +1,760

If this has anything to do with cracking an DEll password, , or any laptop pasword, then that would be a reason for it's deletion. Password recovery is not a permitted topic at Techspot.

If your inquiry was different from this, and you feel that there's been a mistake, you may post a thread at "Site Feedback and Suggestions".
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.