i think i have a virus..

By heidi88
May 28, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi.. am really no expert but i concluded that i have a virus ... because whenever i switch on my computer a message pops up it says :
    ( try to open - task manager - now ) and so i tried to open it and it works but when i close the message the task manager does not work again i only opens for a second .....and this message comes up everytime! and i tried alot of things but nothing seems to work ...and i read once that i should go to start and then run and write (cmd) and i did but it doesnt work also i opens for a second and then closes ...so i am willing to try any thing so HELP!!!
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE and post a HJT log asd an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of heidi88 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.