Display Card: GeForce4 MX 440 AGP 8X
Memory: 512MB ram
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000
Free Disk Space: 4.59GB
Display Card Memory: 64MB
DirectX Version 9.0c
Optical Drive N/A
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster PCI

I will be deleting more stuff from my computer to get more disk space, but I want lots of people's opinions on how the sims 2 game and the nightlife game would work on my computer??

Both should work perfectly on that PC. The CPU is a little near the minimum requirements but the games should run just fine. Don't expect them to look too good though but they should work.

GPU memory would probably be the only thing that would let you down but bumping down the graphics should solve this

okay thanks. Any more opinions?? It's just people tell me that it work and than some people tell me it won't and I'm just so confused. I might be getting a new 512 mb ram though.

also does a ram card add more disk space, cause you see I just bought the ram card and didn't install it in my computer yet and might be getting another 512 card. I just want to know what do you do to a computer to make it have more disk spaces without deleting anything?

I seee..... I am getting a whole new computer next year for college, but for now I just want to get it to work on the computer I have and make it look okay cause I can't wait a whole year to play....lol. I know next year I will get it working perfectly :)

Only 4.59 GB free? How big is the HDD to begin with? And no, adding more RAM will not increase disk space.

well my dad uses the computer for a lot of stuff since he works with it and is a computer analysis engineer, but now he has a lab top so doesn't really use it anymore. I'm the only one really who uses it.

also which one is better to upgrade: ram or graphing card?

RAM - Random Access Memory

It's basicly used to... "Improve" gameplay since games open alot of .DLLs and stuff so the more you have the more room left after the game loads all the files and stuff ( That's the easiest way I could explain it :haha: )

A 64MB Videocard would be good for the sims since it doenst have High-end graphics, If you play games like F.E.A.R you would have to upgrade to atleast a 256mb videocard because it requires alot more Video Memory

You'll be fine. No need to get another computer, espicially if you are planning on getting one just before going to school and the most demanding thing you will do on this one is play sims.

okay thanks :) cant wait to start playing :)

and my computer has a total of 37.2 gb on the c drive. I'm clearing up to 15 gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back