I want the fish screensaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the single fish aquarium comes with the XP Plus pack. The full one is available for purchase somewhere... I forget where though.

When I installed Plus and they wanted me to pay 15.00 for more fish I almost threw the CD out the window..Microsoft could get water out of a rock if they wanted to..

Originally posted by svtcobra
When I installed Plus and they wanted me to pay 15.00 for more fish I almost threw the CD out the window..Microsoft could get water out of a rock if they wanted to..
If they made it somewhat reasonable, like $2 or $5 they'd probably have lots of people purchasing the fish. $15 is ridiculous...especially considering the small number of fish you get for $15.

I hear ya! I've tried the Plus pack and it is most definitely not worth the extra 40 bucks or whatever it costs. All it has is a bunch of pretty screensavers and games that noone really plays. And it is not worth the 250 extra megabytes of space that it takes up on my hard drive even though I do have 120 gigs of space, I still see it as a waste.

The only fun game I played was the bowling one, but even it got old after a couple of days...

Just my 2 cents...

that fish screensaver is great and the best out there. for add some money u'll have 4 to 5 fishes more and it'll make the whole acreen more more beautiful. u can choose your own fish from the list. to support the creator, i would say it worth the money and it has a very good service though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back