I want to be able to talk via skype and listen to music at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew19

Why is it everytime i put on music and i am talking to a friend my friend can here music but not much talking. isen't thre anything i can do so i can talk and listen to music at th same time without th other person hearing it

Well, driver version, make sure you've got the latest version and check the volume settings for what input you have checked for recording.

Windows 98Gold/98se/Me/2000/XP/2003(32/64 bits) for Driver only. For Windows 98 SE, DirectX(R)8 is required to enable advanced features. (Executable file)
A3.96 2006/12/11 17906k

Windows 98Gold/98se/Me/2000/XP/2003(32/64 bits) for Driver only. For Windows 98 SE, DirectX(R)8 is required to enable advanced features. (ZIP file) A3.96 2006/12/11 17969k

Realtek Media Player(RtlRack) A3.96 2006/12/11 11633k

out ofthese whic one is i click on and they are A3.96.....

The executable or the ZIP file, whichever you want. They might appear to be 3.96 but that's just version of the whole package, the audio driver inside is 5.1.6200.

exatly what do you mean by internal loopback and where about is in in the volume control panel boogityboo04

ìîè ññûëêè

Ïðèâåò
Ïðîäâèæåíèå ñàéòîâ
êóïèòü DVD
âèäåî äëÿ iPod
ñêà÷àòü MP3
ñêà÷àòü íîâûå ïðîãðàììû
Ôèíàëüíàÿ Vista, çà íîìåðîì 6, îò Áèëà Ãàòñà, ñêà÷àííàÿ è óñòàíîâëåííàÿ è àêòèâèðîâàííàÿ ïî èíñòðóêöèè, óìåðëà íà òðåòèé äåíü. Ïðèøëîñü âûäåëèòü îòäåëüíûé ëîãè÷åñêèé äèñê íà 20 ããá, óñòàíîâèòü Âèñòó, èç-ïîä XP ñäåëàòü îáðàç ýòîãî äèñêà ïðè ïîìîùè Acronis True Image, ÷òî áû â äàëüíåéøåì íå ïàðèòüñÿ ñ óñòàíîâêîé. Èíòåðåñíî, íî òóïîé ïðè¸ì ñ çàìåíîé âðåìåíè â ÁÈÎÑ ïåðåä óñòàíîâêîé ïîêà ðàáîòàåò. Óæå òðåòèé äåíü Âèñòà ïèøåò, ÷òî äî àêòèâàöèè âñ¸ åù¸ 30 äíåé. Ïåðåä óñòàíîâêîé ÿ ïîñòàâèë 2010 ãîä, à ïîñëå óñòàíîâêè âñ¸ âåðíóë îáðàòíî, ïîñìîòðèì, ÷òî áóäåò äàëüøå.
ïîêóïêà DVD
âèäåî äëÿ ÊÏÊ
MP3
ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû

Well, open up the volume control, then go to Options>Properties, and click adjust volume for recording. Press OK, and mute whichever channel is something like "output" or "mix" or "loopback"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back