TechSpot

I want to find a place to post a file.

By bedlam_4
Feb 20, 2006
  1. I would like to post a Civ 4 save game that I'm rather proud of. That way people on the Civ forums can download and play it. The server over there only accepts files under 500 kb. My save is 1000kb. Is there a place I can post this save that the public can download from? I thought Yahoo briefcade would work. It used to but they have stopped allowing public access to uploaded files. What options are out there? Thank you in advance for your help.

2. wraith112

wraith112 TS Rookie

Well I'm not an expert on filesharing by any means.

You could use http://rapidshare.de right?

Sorry If my information wasn't helpful.

3. Ididmyc600

Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,251

Do you not have access to your own website, that way you can upload it to that and then just post the link..

4. Peddant

Peddant TS Rookie Posts: 1,644

5. bedlam_4

bedlam_4 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 182

Well I do not have a web page and won't be getting one soon. I am trying Wraith's idea and waiting to see if they will let upload more than 100kb w/o dividng the file. I doubt its gonna fly but I will post when I know for sure.

Alright :knock: ,
    sweet success, thanks man, rapid share took the whole file, thanks and seeya :wave:

6. Ididmyc600

Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,251

Must be a really crap ISP your with if you don't get free webspace...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.