TechSpot

i want to link two ps2s but don't know how...

By R_jones
Jan 7, 2006
  1. could anyone please help me, i really want to link two ps2s together to play san andreas.

could anybody PLEASE tell me how to do this, what i would need - how to find it too, and what to do!

i am technologically inept, and so stand no chance of doing this by myself.

please help!

2. blue_dragon

blue_dragon TS Rookie Posts: 190

first off why San Andreas? Is it really multiplayer? through more than one ps2?
    your first step would be to buy network adapters four your ps2's(theres two model i think. one for the slim, one for the regular). they are easy to install
    just remove the cap in the back and screw them in with a penny!!
    either you could hook up your ps2's with just an ethernet cable or through a home network using a router.If San Andreas is multiplayer, it should have a configuration guide to how to configure the network adapters to work.
    the adapters also come with their own guide on how to configure them

3. R_jones

R_jones TS Rookie Topic Starter

san andreas

well, i don't really know if its multiplayer or not :S i thought someone might knowsome of way of maybe doing it so that it is. i mean there are multiplayer parts in it in random places but they are really quite crap.

it would just be the best game ever to play multiplayer over such a huge enviroment.

maybe not going to happen then i guess.

4. g.freeman

g.freeman TS Rookie Posts: 38

well unless u realy just design the game urself ur not gunna just "make" mutiplayer games for it, it doesnt work like that. srry dude try something like nascar if u want multiplayer but gta games cant do it

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.