Icons not working

boeingfixer

Hey all,

Here is a quickie for you. I have been on here for about 2 weeks now. Before, all the animated icons worked, but the last two days they have stopped. Any idea's, I haven't installed anything that would affect them I don't believe.

Thanks in advanced

When I signed up for the forums, the animated icons worked. But a few days ago, they stopped for some reason. When I log in at work they work fine, at home.....no animation, any ideas ??

Check your Internet Options > Advanced > Multimedia list for animation settings... Doubt that is it. Just going to disable animations in web pages and check myself...
PS: Do animated smilies show up ok :rolleyes: :eek:

Disabling "Play animations in web pages" stops all of them so it can't be that. Stops the adverts too :D

Originally posted by Arris
Check your Internet Options > Advanced > Multimedia list for animation settings... Doubt that is it. Just going to disable animations in web pages and check myself...
PS: Do animated smilies show up ok :rolleyes: :eek:

Hummm, now I can see the green smile rolling the eyes, This is baffleing.

Arris, post the hot one (nuke one ?) with the thing going up and down please....Thanks

Have you tried deleting the contents of temporary internet files???

Does the problem occurr in other browsers such as netscape??

Originally posted by Phantasm66
Have you tried deleting the contents of temporary internet files???

Does the problem occurr in other browsers such as netscape??

I just did and no it didn't fix it, let me go and get Netscape and see if that doesn't cure it.

Ok, let the weirdness continue. I downloaded Netscape 6.2, the icons in there work great. Yesturday and today, I did see some icons and clips that people have work. But the list you have posted above, still does not work....ohh well. Thanks for all your help Arris !!

Back