I'd like to take a survey for all the users for "TechSpot" :)

Holly

I was just curious on whats everyone's favorite thing to do on TechSpot.
By far, mine is posting new threads and replying to others.
:cool:

I guess helping others fix their computer problems would be on the top if my list...
And if that doesn't classify me as a nerd, I don't know ;)

Oh, and just curious, what else can one do on a board except post new threads, and read then reply to other threads? ;)

To : GariBaldi

Thanks for replying to me! SO, let me quess--if i need help w/ my computer..can you help me out when I have a problem?
loved the joke! ;)
Holly
oh..by the way--do u know what "activeX" is? It pops up when i try to play a game...like on msn messenger..

Could be. Depends if I think I have a solution for the problem or not...
Wrt the activeX thread of yours, it's better to keep the posts about that in that thread, so it'll be easier for others to find at a later date...
Phantasm has replied with one possible solution to it, which you can try out.

My favorite thing to do is write articles for TechSpot. That way Julio doesn't give me a :blackeye:. ;)

MrGaribaldi said:
Oh, and just curious, what else can one do on a board except post new threads, and read then reply to other threads?
Quite a lot of things, if you happen to be a super moderator :stickout:

I don't have a particular favorite thing to do here. I used to enjoy computing once and liked to share the little knowledge I have, but the first part has vanished and I'm just trying to help others.

Mictlantecuhtli said:
Quite a lot of things, if you happen to be a super moderator :stickout:

I don't have a particular favorite thing to do here. I used to enjoy computing once and liked to share the little knowledge I have, but the first part has vanished and I'm just trying to help others.

Hrm, so the "I'm using computers a lot just because I do, not because I want to" thing has effected you as well, then?

I blame YellowTAB. I like to blame them for as much as possible though.....

My favourite thing is probably run things around here.... ;), found it to be quite addicting after many years.

I haven´t been here for a while lately, but my favorite thing to do is to offer advice/help whenever I can and to read up on other people´s problems to learn from their issues. Basically, learning from others and helping with what I can.

Back