Identifying BSOD Cause

joshieboy

Hi,

I have been dealing with BSOD error messages for a very long time now. Before, I speculated that the graphics card was having either a hardware or software problem. I have tried multiple software and sent my videocard for an RMA and they have told me the graphics card has is working fine. I realized that the next step is testing the ram and motherboard but before I do that. I was wondering if anyone could identify or help me narrow the possible problems with the error code I'm getting from my BSODs.

The code is:
0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800032C00BC, 0xFFFFF88003516788, 0xFFFFF88003515FE0)

Using the minidumps, I found out that the graphics card was the root of the problem but because the graphics card isn't failing and the software is correct, I have to imagine it is either my ram, CPU, or motherboard.

Before I go through the hassle of checking my motherboard or CPU, if anyone had any information on my BSOD error code, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

If you would post the actual minidumps, this would permit us to help you further. To post minidumps go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here. Remember, we can't do the hard drive and memory testing for you:confused:

Back