TechSpot

Identity of Zuckerberg's hacker unknown, Facebook fixes bug

By Emil
Jan 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The hacker or group of hackers that managed to post on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's fan page has still not been identified; nobody has claimed to have done it and nobody has managed to figure it out for themselves. Facebook, meanwhile, has apparently plugged the security hole that let the hack occur in the first place.

Read the whole story
  2. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

That's pretty ironic considering that Facebook tracks pretty much what everyone does on the internet.
  3. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,575   +47

Nah, they won't find him (or her)..Unless they're an ***** obviously.
  4. I'm just going to go ahead and file this under "Who gives a ****"
  5. The world is so boring now days, that crap like this makes the headline.

Nothing personal.
  6. mosu

mosu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 299

7. Benny26: Nah, they won't find him (or her)..Unless their an ***** obviously.

Calling someone an ***** isn't the best thing to do when you use the wrong "they're" in your post. Come ON people....this is elementary school stuff!!!
  8. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,575   +47

Why did i always skip elementary classes and go straight for the firetruck?.....Anyways, thankyou for taking the keyboard time to point that out for me, Mr....Guest.
  9. Emin3nce

Emin3nce Newcomer, in training Posts: 129

Firetruck? What firetruck? I WANT MY FRIGGIN FIRETRUCK

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.