Idk whats wrong with my pc

Goldenkill99

My pc used to run league of lagends with good graphics just fine but since I installed a windows 8 the screen doesnt fit the whole monitor and it also doesnt play videos well they just keep freesing or lagging and it doesnt run lol anymore. Idk what happened. Some people told me that im missing the drivers but each time I try to install them it wont let me.

Sounds like they gave you a good diagnosis. Best place to get drivers is from the manufacturer of the GPU. Best places for information about how to install the drivers are the GPU manufacturer or the video card maker (MSI, Gigabyte, etc). Perhaps you are trying to install the wrong driver (AMD cards have issues if they are older - the current drivers are not good for them). To be of any further help, you have to give a detailed description of your equipment and your software.

Yup, got one like that...but what is the GPU?? Model and maker, please. Motherboard?? Model and maker please.

Also need to know what graphics driver you are trying to install... full name.

Yup, got one like that...but what is the GPU?? Model and maker, please. Motherboard?? Model and maker please.

Also need to know what graphics driver you are trying to install... full name.
I dont know any of that, the only thing I know is that I tried to install amd drivers but there werent any for my pc.

Back