IE 6 Javascript Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I am having massive problems with my IE browser.
I keep getting all these error messages and i need help figuring out where they are coming from...I think one or more of my programs are screwed up..If anyone can help me I am on msn messanger or yahoo messanger.

One thing you can try is going to add/remove programs, then add/remove windows components, then choose internet explorer and choose repair. That might fix the problem, but without some more information it is hard to tell the problem.

BTW Welcome to TechSpot, hope to see you around to help others

help

I can not add or remove my IE so I can fix it....

I keep getting this same message....
Error: The callee(server[not server application]) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute.

I personally have never seen that before. Hopefully someone else has though. Just hang in there. Sometimes it takes a day or 2 to fix

JavaScript Coder help

For what it's worth, I needed to popup a window, submit a form to my database, create an array from the result and return it to a global variable of the window.opener. As long as the popup window was open the opener window could reference the array. But I needed to close the window because its only reason for being was the trip to the database. Nothing displayed on it.

Even tougher -- the variable name needed to be based on input from the user so I couldn't predefine it on the opening window.

As soon as the window was closed I got the same error:

Error: The callee (server [not server application]) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute.

After playing with passing back the array as an array in every way I could think of, I gave up and decided to return a string with the array values delimited. That meant having to parse the string into an array using .split() when the values were needed, but at least the kludge works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back