IE Browser problems (with images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadgyrl514

On some websites I can see images perfectly fine, and on some they are not showing up at all, then if i close down my comp and start it up again they appear.

I reformatted my comp thinking something was wrong, but its still happening, worse than b4.

Is there any way I can solve the problem, ? I don't know what's wrong so I have no idea where to begin trying to find a solution

oh and by the way, I've tried emptying out my cache serval times, and still no luck

And another thing (sorry I keep forgettin stuff cause i'm frustrated).... I'm running winxp, ie6.0 (incase u wanna know)

It was working fine till a week ago, and then i got a virus (a downloader virus apparently) and that's when the problems started, but i reformatted completely today and the problem is still there with my IE

I have no firewall installed on my comp either

When you formated did you do a quick format or a full one, because a quick one wont get rid of viruses only a full one will do that, and second GET A FIREWALL INSTALLED, Zonealarm is a good one and the basic version is free.

I did a full reformat

but i THINK I figured out the problem (sorta)

I had myspace added to my links on my browser, and whenever i went on there the rest of my sites wouldn't work, so I deleted myspace and my other sites work now, I dunno if that's a myspace problem or something with explorer, but at least its a temporary fix.

seems like a problem with myspace to me, as i said get a firewall installed you shouldn't visit websites etc without one it's just not safe enough anymore that should help along with a good antivirus such as AVG, that's free as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back