IE problems, help me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamona

Well, whenever I try to acess websites on IE, for exmaple when I try to log on a gaming website, the page just refreshes and stays, when I open it in a new window, I get messages like this one : 'javascript:LoginSSO();'. I had this problem from a while ago, I just ignored it and started using firefox but now I need it to launch an application. Any suggestions?

Well, I'm already using Firefox but It'll keep your suggestions in mind, one problem, the game I've been wanting to play launches from the website and the website requires you to use IE to work it. D:

then it probably uses java script which in case you don't want to execute it at all. many online games are trojans.

no problem, maxthon will be launched

Mamona said:
Well, I'm already using Firefox but It'll keep your suggestions in mind, one problem, the game I've been wanting to play launches from the website and the website requires you to use IE to work it. D:

No problem with that. A new Maxthon tab will be opened after clicking on that link. (MAKE SURE FIRST THAT MAXTHON IS ALREADY OPENED BEFORE CLICKING)

If Maxthon is opened, a new tab will be launched while IE won't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back